Who doesn’t love cooking? Cooking is not just a skill that everyone needs to survive – it is an art form as well. By choosing the right ingredients, using the right tools, applying the best techniques, you can create a delicacy that’s bound to excite peoples’ taste buds. However, no matter how skilled you are in the culinary arts, if you don’t have the right appliances, your dish might not be as delicious you planned to be. Whether its a 5-minute noodle dish you can cook on your stove, or large juicy steaks that requires you to use a fantastic grill.
Speaking of grills, take a look at these two amazing babies! Behold, the Weber 7170001 and Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3, two meticulously-crafted cooking grills that is bound to turn your everyday food into high-quality dishes.
Using only the most advanced technology, these two grills definitely can get the cooking and grilling job done. However, one question remains – which one is the better grill? If you’re curious to find out, then don’t leave just yet. Read the details below and try to decide for yourself!
The Weber 7170001 boasts a 580 square inch 48,800 BTU gas grill that utilizes stainless-steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars. See also: Weber Spirit E310 vs E330.
The cooking grate itself spans over 9 millimeters which gives you enough room for cooking. In addition, there are front-mounted controls, 4 stainless-steel burners, and a snap-jet individual burner which can serve up to 8 to 10 people.
But that’s not all – there is also a side burner, sear station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner. With these various burners, you will be able to achieve what kind of quality you’d like for your respective dishes.
Meanwhile, the Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3 features a 900 square inch cooking area with 80,000 BTU with 4 stainless steel main burners, giving ample room for at least two people to cook at the same time on the grill.
This grill boasts a special feature, which is its Led Spectrum night light control knobs, and a safety feature just to make sure that everyone has a safe time cooking. Like the previous product, this grill has an infrared rear rotisserie burner. Last but not least, this grill has a lift ease roll top lid, double doors for enough storage, and easy rolling locking casters.
With a total price that starts from $2,099.00 – $2,173.63 on Amazon, the Weber 7170001 resembles an enclosed cart that has a built-in thermometer. It’s quite big for a grill, with dimensions that spans over 57.1” x 66” x 30” with its lid open, and 50.5” x 66” x 26.5” with its lid closed.
In order to use this grill, you will be required to use a 20-pound LP tank (which you will have to buy separately.) With an LED fuel gauge, only LP models can be used.
On the other hand, with a total price that starts from $2,299.00 – $2,392.43 on Amazon, the Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3 is a work of functional art. With its infrared BBQing system, you can heat up your food up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit only within a short duration of 30 seconds, enabling the best kind of high heat searing.
Besides its astounding performance, the aesthetics are equally impressive as well. Its night light control with near limitless color options is bound to make your guests wish that they have purchased this grill as well for themselves.
Based on 159 customer reviews, the Weber 7170001 has a total of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Out of all the reviews, this is what users had to say about the product:
- The Weber 7170001 is a definitely a durable grill. In general, the build quality is pretty tough – with its propane tank scale, a thick cast material firebox, and burner hats that are also made out of a thick gauge material.
- This grill features a rotisserie cooking option, but unfortunately, it is the weakest feature from a user’s perspective. There was a lot of trouble inserting and removing the rotisserie rod for the first time.
- The product worked greatly, and surprisingly, it has zero flare ups. The grease that kept dripping down from all the grilling was channeled away from the flames, which is a key indicator that this is a rather safe grill.
Based on 6 customer reviews, the Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3 has a total of 3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Out of all the reviews, this is what users had to say about the product:
- There are plenty of adjustment screws that you can use to accustom the grill according to your needs.
- The Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3 was not kidding about its side searing unit. It has been especially helpful for cooking certain dishes.
- However, even though it has its own special features, there are still much better options than this grill. The build itself is quite cheap – in fact, it doesn’t look like a $2000 grill at all. When you ignite the grill, it lets out an annoying jet engine sound that might be uncomfortable to the ears. Overall, we wouldn’t recommend you to get this grill, especially when the assembly itself is quite troublesome.
Weber Summit vs Napoleon Prestige Pro
This one’s a total no-brainer. If you’re planning on buying a cooking grill in the near future, we suggest you to get the Weber 7170001 Cooking Grill. With much higher ratings and much lower prices, this grill is definitely worth your money.
Besides the minor inconveniences, it has more burner options and more room for you to cook. On top of that, it is a much safer grill as well, reducing the risk of hazardous burns or fires. So, what are you waiting for? Go purchase this grill and start cooking your steaks!