Summer is not complete without a barbeque party and if you plan to gather friends and family over the weekend to enjoy delicious foods together as well as exchanging stories or fun moments, Weber Spirit E-310 Vs Char Broil Infrared will be your helper to cook all of those meats and veggies deliciously. These grills are reliable and ideal for small gathering with affordable price to obtain but, before shopping for one, see which grill will fit your preference better here.
In this article, we are going to give you information about:
- Which Grill to Purchase
- What are Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- What Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Look Like
- How are the Cooking Area of Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- What else Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- How to Clean Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- Weber Spirit E-310 Vs Char Broil Infrared
- 1 Shopping for Grill
- 2 About Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- 3 Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Design
- 4 Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Cooking Area
- 5 Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Features
- 6 Caring for Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
- 7 Weber Spirit E-310 vs Char Broil Infrared
- 8 Conclusion
Shopping for Grill
Grilled foods might be one of the best we have ever tasted in life because they have this distinct flavors which are not obtainable in other cooking methods. Grilling foods allow very little additional ingredients to cook and doesn’t require oils in case you are avoiding adding more fat into the dish while the direct contact with fire creates this crisp outer and juicy center. If they are using traditional methods to cook, there is even this smoky flavors we love the most from grilled dishes.
To cook grilled dish, the most important cooking appliance we have to own is the grill itself because in case you don’t plan to make a traditional stove or open fire in the backyard, using grill will be much more convenient for almost everyone.
- Fuel type is probably the first thing we consider when shopping for a new grill because they will decide how easy or convenient the unit will be and in general usually people will choose between propane and charcoal grill. Propane grill is the most popular for an easy grilling with less prep time and less skill to make while charcoal grills like Weber Go Anywhere Vs Smokey Joe are convenient for transporting and trip for they can be small and doesn’t need fuel tank.
- Second most important point to consider is size because it will decide how many foods we can cook at once or who should use the grill. For example the standard 450 square inch type is ideal for most people and can already cook more than 10 serving of hamburgers at once with some side dishes depending on each portion.
- Third is the features that need to be present in the unit and depending on what you want from the grill, this may vary widely among users but usually, we are looking for a warming rack for keeping the food hot or used as an indirect cooking while some people may want to have a side burners to prepare side dishes like sauce or frying some ingredients conveniently.
- Last but not least is appearance or aesthetic and while we personally don’t think this will affect the grill’s performance in any way, having a pretty appliance in the backyard sure makes a difference for some. If you will move the grill often from one spot to another, having those with wheel or handle can be very convenient as well.
|Weber Spirit E-310||Char Broil Infrared|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 52 x 63 inches||23 x 46.8 x 47.2 inches
|Shipping Weight||124.8 pounds||115 pounds
About Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
If you are here then chances propane grill is the most ideal option and we actually like this type of grill better because it is very easy to use and doesn’t need much skill to begin with as well as easier to clean when you have done cooking. There are so many reliable propane grills out there and some of them can be the best option for you but, it is always best to pick based on what you need from the unit rather than going with the trend.
Among those many reliable companies that offer propane grills, Weber and Char Broil are probably two of the most popular out there, especially for those who are looking for a grill with some interesting features or capabilities to rely on. The latter is especially known for the infrared grill and while this system sound new to some, in fact they are not an unfamiliar technology anymore today. They also carry various models in the catalogue starting from those for few eaters to those that can be used to cook more than 20 patties at once.
If you are planning to cook for a party in which more than 10 people will gather together, the Spirit E-310 from Weber and Infrared grill from Char Broil will be a very ideal option. Both of these grills are offering a wide cooking area for your guests to not waiting too long as well as amazingly reliable with 3 burners to operate at once. However, they are also different because the latter is using the infrared technology we have mentioned above and while it can cook just as good, there might be some differences on the result or operation.
Overall Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared are a great option for anyone who has a plan to cook for many people at once and don’t want to deal with the mess of charcoal grills because these two will be very easy to clean after we have done with the party. There seem to be some interesting feature built-in these units that might attract your attention and in general, we do think Char Broil is offering more here.
Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Design
Similar to many other propane grills, these two will come unassembled if there is no option to pre-assembled the product first so we may have to spend some more time to put the parts together. They also have a pretty similar design in general because they equally have the main grill construction and a pair of table on each of the side. Notice that we are picking the older Spirit E-310 here because the newer version doesn’t have the cabinet anymore.
As for the Char Broil grill, the version we are picking today is the 450 with the 3 burners in it and as you can see on the sample picture above, this grill seems to come with the same cabinet but it is just a front panel and there is no enclosed room behind it. Placing them side by side, they are practically identical in form factor because it is between 45.5-inch tall, 52-inch wide, and 24-inch deep compared to 45-inch tall, 54.1-inch wide, and 23.4-inch deep.
Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Cooking Area
The first thing you may want to know when shopping for a grill is the grilling area and as it has been mentioned above, Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared are ideal for those who plan to cook for a small party because their cooking area are 424 and 460 square inch respectively thus, more than 10 patties should be able to be cooked at once along with some potatoes or other veggies. In addition we have 105 and 150 warming rack in these grills.
These racks are useful to keep cooked foods stay warm after the initial cooking before they are served or to warm some ingredients that doesn’t need a direct cooking. These grills are equally coming with the same 3 burners and each one of them are coming with their own knob or adjustment while as for cooking performance, they are capable of delivering 32000 and 24000 BTU respectively. We also love the fact that these models use cast iron with porcelain enamel and porcelain coated steel for the cooking grate.
Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared Features
Moving to the features side, let’s see what Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared can offer and in this side, the latter is offering one more additional feature which is going to be useful if you are planning to cook other dishes while grilling the foods and this is because it has a side burner which is convertible into one side table. The former also has side tables but there is no side burner here and the con is only that none of them are foldable.
While Weber Spirit E-310 doesn’t have the side burner, this grill is coming with a built-in thermometer and this is good to make sure the temperature is proper before putting the food in so we don’t have to purchase an external thermometer anymore.
Caring for Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared
The last but not least is how to clean these grills and in this side, these grills are going to be very convenient because the cooking grate are removable and for the tip, wait till the grate until they are cool enough to take and then soak them in water. Weber is easier to clean and wash using a washing sponge while the Char Broil is a bit hard to scrub because the space between the grates are small and they are solid instead of having space in between.
Weber Spirit E-310 vs Char Broil Infrared
Weber Spirit E-310 and Char Broil Infrared are a nice grill to have in your backyard but they are also different because the latter is using infrared and it means there is a panel separating the flare and the foods to prevent flare up and cook food evenly as well as reduce the chance of overcooking the food. Other difference is there might be less crisp surface as they are not in direct contact with fire. The con is infrared grill take more effort to clean up and caring.
There is no bad options between these grills and we can pick the one that fits your taste the most but between these grills, for those who want to reduce flares while cooking, Char Broil Infrared is the most ideal pick.