Buying a portable grill will be a benefit for those who like to cook in the yard. This is one of the suitable cooking equipment that fits with any yard and brings family fun together at the same time. However, there are many brands in the market with some good specifications and features. Such as Napoleon Travel Q VS Weber Q 2200 that has been in the business for many years. To get an overview of which product is better, the next article can help you to find more.
Napoleon Travel Q Features
Napoleon’s brand has been producing various home properties since 40 years ago. The company produces fireplaces, heating or cooling, and grills. The grills are consisting of several series, starting from the gas grill, charcoal grill, built-in gas grill, and portable grill such as Napoleon Travel Q series. This series provides several types and color options. For the details features of the product, the following lists will help to give you the information. Read also: George Foreman Indoor Grill vs Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill.
- Consists of two 6,000 BTU stainless steel burners which equal to 12,000 BTU maximum output.
- Provide a total cooking area of 285 square inches.
- Consist of porcelain-coated cast iron in the cooking area.
- Total weight of 20-pound.
- Completed with enameled stamped steel construction and added with plastic handles.
- Includes a temperature gauge.
- Using an on-knob ignition for manual starting and controlling the burner.
- Easy to carry with the features of the locking lid and the folding legs.
- Works with the propane bottle.
|Napoleon Travel Q||Weber Q 2200|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
|Product Dimensions||22.25 x 23 x 12.5 inches||25.1 x 51.4 x 26 inches
|Shipping Weight||30 pounds||42.5 pounds
The Napoleon Travel Q has several benefits including its compact design and consists of two burners. Therefore, it helps to cook faster and manages a good heat transfer to the grilling activity. Furthermore, it consists of an optional folding stand that designed properly to ease the cooking process. It also completes a side table for an extra area.
However, this product considers it quite heavy to get them outdoor. Even it has a wheel to transport the product anywhere, still it takes some effort. It also starts with a manual knob and not electric yet. Plus, it has a stamped steel body which may result in any corroded area in the future for a long term of use.
Weber Q 2200 Features
The next product that also able to use outdoor is Weber Q 2200. The Weber brand is an Australian company that produced barbeque equipment since 1952. Therefore, the company has been famous in the market for many years. Plus, they also offered various types and series for a grill, including launched their portable grill Weber Q series. There are two options, Weber Q 2000 and Weber Q 2200. The Q 2200 series is the new improvement from the previous. To get the specific features of Weber Q 2200, below are the detailed lists.
- Consists of a total cooking area of 280 square inches.
- Includes infinite control burner valve.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron split cooking grill.
- Consists of stainless steel burner tube with 12,000 BTU per hour.
- Completed with electronic ignition for an easy starting at the beginning.
- Consists of a thermometer and two folding work tables.
- Made of cast aluminum lid and body that more resist and not easy to corrode.
Both products are the same portable grill that able to use outdoor in your backyard. As the same portable grill, there are several similarities that you can find on both products. In summary, the similar features including as below:
- Both products consist of sliding side tables to help manage more area to put any ingredients to burn or cook.
- Both also feature thermometer to make sure and identify the temperature appear during grilling.
- Whether Napoleon Travel Q or Weber Q 2200, they also completed with drip tray.
- Both are run with propane gas and portable, more than 40 pounds.
Since Napoleon Travel Q and Weber Q 2200 coming from a different brand, this results in some different features too. In summary, both products have the following difference such as listed here:
- Napoleon Travel Q has a bigger burner area than Weber Q 2200. Total is 285 square inches’ vs 280 square inches.
- Napoleon Travel Q consists of features a collapsible design, top/wheeled stand, and tool holder. While these features are not appearing in Weber Q2200.
- Weber Q2200 brings better technology to start since it has easy-start electronic ignition. While Napoleon Travel Q only consists of manual control knobs for the burner.
- Napoleon Travel Q consists of two burners, while Weber Q 2200 only consists of one burner.
In terms of price, one product is cheaper than the other. If you only have to spend $330 to get Weber Q 2200, then you will need to pay $380 for a complete set of Napoleon Travel Q. However, the price difference is not too significant since they are a similar product in the same range of price. The main focus to compare when you want to select between the two brands is the features and specification only.
Napoleon Travel Q vs Weber Q 2200
If we look at the above information, you can see that Napoleon Travel Q VS Weber Q 2200 are the same range of price product. Therefore, no need to worry that one is much more expensive than another. The main thing that becomes a concern is the available features. It can be seen that physically both are different in shape. One is a cart-style grill while the other one is a tabletop grill. The dimension is also slightly different. If you wish for a bigger burner area and more features, then Napoleon Travel Q is better than Webber Q 2200.
However, additional features will request you to pay more. That is why a set of Napoleon Travel Q is more expensive than Weber Q2200. Therefore, if you mean to select Napoleon Travel Q VS Weber Q 2200 and money is not a big problem, then it will be better to spare more money to get Napoleon travel Q. Even this product is not completed with electronic control, but it is easier to set up for traveling outdoor.