Buying a new gas grill sometimes is not an easy way. Mainly if you need to choose according to your family occasion. Whether you love to have a family party or you only use it on a special occasion. This is important to determine the type of gas grill to buy. Such as selecting between Napoleon Lex 485 VS Weber Genesis ii. Both are the same good product that has a proven record. However, several specific features that make them quite different. If you need to know more before deciding which one is the best and more suitable, then check first on the below paragraphs.
Weber Genesis ii has many types and series, depends on each personal preference. Whether they want more burner and don’t mind with more BTU. At the moment this brand comes from E310 up to E410. Therefore, the buyer needs to be smart in selecting the most suitable product to get. Read also: Napoleon LEX 485 vs Prestige 500
Each product has specific key features that might not the same. Such as Napoleon Lex 485 that comes with several great features such as:
- The LEX 485 Gas Grill completed with 4 burners.
- The grill also has 48, 000 total BTU’s, and consist of 675 square inches of total grilling area.
- It helps to ignite the LEX Gas Barbecue Grill instantly with free battery. This system manages light burners with a jet of flame.
- Stainless steel sear plates that help any food drippings into the drip tray. It also manages to protect the stainless steel tube burners from damage. Therefore, it will keep your barbecue cleaner.
- This grill’s storage cabinet is spacious so that you can keep more accessories.
- The backlit control knobs are illuminated with blue LEDs. Precisely, the product engaging i-GLOW™ backlit control knobs for late-night entertaining. Therefore, this is one of the cool features making it easy to use after dark.
- Double-walled LIFT EASE™ stainless steel lid.
- Stainless steel Iconic WAVE™ cooking grids.
- A complete stainless steel side shelves. It has integrated tool hooks plus a condiment holder.
- Available in natural gas and propane unit. Therefore, there is an option of fuel to choose from.
|Napoleon Lex 485||Weber Genesis II E 315|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 62 x 50 inches||32 x 33 x 26 inches
|Shipping Weight||176.4 pounds||165 pounds
While if you prefer Weber Genesis ii, since there are several types of products, each type will bring their specific features. However, in general, Weber Genesis ii have these main features:
- An upgrade feature plus a stainless steel component that brings versatility and a premium look to your backyard.
- Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed with power, durability, and for grilling amazing food.
- Keeps food warm, or toasts buns, while the main course finishes grilling on the grate. You can fold the product for easy storage.
- The easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank (Available on LP only).
- A benefit of using the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. This can perform while the main course grills under the lid. Available on the E-330, E/S-335, and E/S-435 models.
- Grill with confidence and precision. This can easily monitor and be notified on your smart device once the food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
- The Sear Station is managed an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks to your meat. Available on the E-330, E/S-335, and E/S-435 models.
Dimension and Weight
As usual, both products always come with different weights and sizes. Overall, Napoleon Lex 485 can consider moderate size than Weber Genesis ii. The weight is also quite similar, depends on which type of Weber Genesis ii you want to compare. Therefore, it is important to check on this dimension and weight, mainly if you have limited space to keep the grill. If you prefer less burner than you can select a small size and weight. But in case you have more space in your backyard and love to regularly spend the weekend by grilling food together, then a bigger size might be more suitable to select.
Weber Genesis II gas grills are completed by a limited manufacturer warranty against defects in material & workmanship for a period of 10-years from the original date of purchase. Warranty excludes normal wear, plus remember that it is limited to the original purchaser. While Napoleon Lex 485 comes with 15 years limited warranty. Therefore, you need to check more on the warranty terms of Napoleon to make sure you are agreeing with it before buying.
About the price, Napoleon Lex 485 is selling with a price of $990, while Weber Genesis ii is selling with various prices starting from $750 up to $1250. Therefore, you need to be more specific in determining your needs when decide to buy a type of Weber Genesis. Since more features can lead to more price. Therefore, it is better to suit the type with your needs and your available budget too.
Napoleon Lex 485 vs Weber Genesis II
It’s a little bit tricky to conclude which one is best than others. Mainly comparing with Weber Genesis ii that has so many types and range of price. Therefore, you need to carefully look at your needs, including the BTU, number of burners, price, and many more. By selecting the types according to your needs, then it will easier for you to define which product is best. However, in case you want to get a gas grill from a commonplace and market, then Weber Genesis ii gives you an easier way and flexibility to get it. Napoleon mostly has a certain place to selling and limited store to provide it.
Overall, in terms of price, size, and capability, both products are the same good one. Among many gas grill burner brands, selecting between each of the products will not let you disappointed. Unless you prefer an easy way to get the spare part or to service and claim some damage. Then Weber Genesis ii consider easier than Napoleon Lex 485. Furthermore, Weber Genesis ii launched after Napoleon Lex 485, making it a newer product that easy to get any spare parts and accessories.