Who doesn’t love to have a Barbecue at home? This kind of activities is one thing that will give us an extra quality time with family and friend yet relaxing. We’ve already know that doing barbecue is really refreshing, so we love to organize a party that one of the main event is barbecue.
And sometimes, we just love to eat some barbecue or grilling something at home. and that is why there are many people start to think and considering about buying some grill machine. By having that machine at home, it is possible for us to get the best barbecue at home.
And because the market say need the griddle machine, there are also many brand of this products out there. And that’s why I’m sure that for everyone that considering buying this will getting so confuse to pick one of many. Remember, that the money we should spend for buying this thing is not small.
So, before you get so depressed and regret something, please read the comparison below. For the start, we will compare two products that are basically coming from same company. There are Blackstone griddle 28 and Blackstone Griddle 36 that we will discuss right now. So, let’s start!
Blackstone Griddle 28
What is making it called as the Blackstone Griddle 28? Actually the 28 number is the lenght of its flat surface of this outdoor flat top gas grill. What makes these products is so popular? Blackstone griddle 28 even gets almost 5 stars in the Amazon based on the consumers review. Here are the specifications of the Blackstone Griddle 28 based on the company claim:
- Cooking Area: 470 square inches (28.5 x 16.5 inches)
- Burners: Two 15,000 BTU/hr burners = 30,000 BTU/hr
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 19.5 x 33.5 inches
- Weight: 75 pounds
- MSRP: $199 (black), $224 (stainless)
So, just like we talk before that 28 is the square flat top length of this grill. We can see that the cooking area are 25,8 X 16,5 Inches. Also this grill is having two burners that sure will give you a more convenient cooking tool.
Also, with the size that are not too big, it means that you may put this griddle even you have a little bit short place for storage. Or you also can use this grill in a small place, so you don’t have to worry about the location that you think maybe not suitable.
This griddle just like we talk about is having two burners that sure will made your cook experience easier. With two burners it is not too much for people that love the practice thing. Also the weight of this griddle is not that much, so if you maybe want to transfer it to another place, you will be easily doing that.
So after knowing all that, we now will discuss about the pros and cons of this griddle.
- Grilling in Blackstone 28 inches griddle will deliver no smoke not at all like when you do grilling on a charcoal grill.
- Like other conventional griddles when you cook sustenance it sticks over it. In any case, in the Blackstone 28 inches griddle the nearness of dark powder steel which makes cleaning simple.
- Due to its dark steel outline, it is profoundly tough and gives life span. So it will keep from rusting and keep going for more.
- It is anything but difficult to move since it has 2 caster haggles is foldable. In this manner, you can take it to anyplace you need.
- It rushes to gather and accompanies 1 side rack, 1 base plate and enormous oil cup for capacity.
- If you are person that like the smoky taste, at that point you probably won’t care for it.
- The oil dribbling framework on this griddle may make cooking muddled. You need to place more exertion in cleaning this griddle.
So, now let’s move to the next Griddle from Blackstone, the brother is Blackstone 36.
Blackstone Griddle 36
What make this griddle different from the previous one? Actually I’m sure that you already know. The most different part of this griddle with the previous one is the griddle length. If the previous one is about 28 inches, this one is having length about 36 inches. See also: Weber Q200 vs Q2000.
Also the other part that seems so different is the amount of the burners. If the Blackstone griddles 28 only have two burners, this one is having four burners that will make you shorten your cooking time. You may also get a more heat.
Before, here are the specifications of this model based on the company specification:
- Cooking Area: 720 square inches (36 x 20 inches)
- Burners: Four 15,000 BTU/hr burners = 60,000 BTU/hr
- Measurements: 62.5 x 22 x 36 inches
- Weight: 120 pounds
- MSRP: $299 (dark), $399 (pure)
So, we can understand that this model is an upgrade size that will give you a more professional cooking experience. But before we come to the conclusion, here are some cons and pros about this product:
- The value scope of Blackstone 36 inches griddle station is sensible against the size it proffers.
- Because of the utilization of electronic start it acquaints the protected expansion with the grill. You can cook following gathering the 36 inches griddle.
- It contains 4 castors wheel along these lines you can drag the Blackstone 36 inches grill easily.
- You will amaze to realize that the griddle top is removable when you don’t have to utilize it.
- To make this griddle much increasingly versatile it accompanies propane tank. So along these lines you don’t need to stress over joining long hose to your kitchen.
- In the event that you can’t keep the Blackstone griddle in dry spot, at that point it may end up corroded.
- It doesn’t give long haul guarantee. In any case, in the event of deformity in this griddle you can supplant till 90 days.
Blackstone Griddle 28 vs 36
So, after all those discussion above, one thing for sure to say is that both griddles have their own purpose. Just like we have been talk about, that the Blackstone griddle 28 is a practical griddle for the one who have a small place. But again, you should consider many things including the money that you will spend. But generally both products is great.