This article will compare two of the best seller outdoor grill machine in the market : Blackstone. We narrow down the types of Blackstone into 1554 and 1560.
The foodies no more have to struggle with some grilled or smoked stuff to satisfy the tongues and the distracting taste buds since now is the time for some tasty and finely smoked burgers and steaks made in this Blackstone 1554 griddle.
The product has the fuel origin of gas which is impactful and attractive when it is the time of some easy cooking. The product being the one without the hassle of other forms of fuel such as the coal or the fire wood can give the users the feel of easy and worry less grilling of food stuff with better taste and less effort.
It can give the users the feel of a technologically equipped tool with the competently placed particulars which can serve the users to feel the convenience aided by the features of this glamorous product.
|Blackstone 1554||Blackstone 1560|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
|Product Dimensions||62.5 x 22 x 36 inches||40 x 25 x 14.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||120 pounds||134 pounds|
- Button of ignition: The product is backed by a button devised with electric mode for igniting it designed especially for user convenience
- Griddle flexibility: The griddle of the product is carved out in flexible fashion for ease of removing and placing as per the need of the user
- The burner specialties: The product is designed with four burners that has independent running maneuver carved out with stainless steel
- The extensions: The product has been carved out in a frame which has the body extension of 62.5 x 22 x 36 inches
- The weight: The weight of the product tends to be of moderate weight with its mass content of 120 pounds
- Firm standing: The body of the product is made to be supported with a set of caster wheels which are effective in enabling the product to stand fix and firm
- The rolled surface: It has got the glam of a rolled surface which can effectively distribute and withhold the heat
- It comes with a manageable body size
- It has got good quality orientation
- The foldable legs is an additional attraction
- It is a product worth its cost of purchase
- A grill made easy to be cleaned
- The flat top entertains immensity of food stuff
- Versatility in the food materials entertained
- The metallic cover of the grill is an influential device
- The wheels for better free standing as well as easy mobility
- The location of the grease tray is imperfect
- Need to take off the burners every time while cleaning
- The cooking top is defective
- The mount for the tank is a mess
The Blackstone 4 burner 36-in gas griddle in stainless steel is the master of outdoor cooking. Four independent heat controls and a scorching 60,000 BTUs for truly epic cooking. Serve up an entire crowd with full-seared restaurant-quality steaks, flip up to 28 burgers or 72 hot dogs! Serve any size party with a Blackstone. Cook anything, anytime, anywhere! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
60,000 BTUs of Heat from Four Burners
720 sq. inch Cooking Surface
Rolled Carbon 7-Gauge Steel Griddle Top
4 Adjustable Heat Controls with Built-in Igniter
Sleek Stainless Steel Front Panel
Rear Grease Management System
Powder-Coated Black Steel Frame with Commercial Caster Wheels
Propane Tank Fasteners
Side Shelf and Tray for Serving Meals and Storing Goods
Box Dimensions: 54.43″ L x 14.37″ H x 25.6″ W, 134.5 LBS
Assembled Dimensions: 62.50″ L x 36″ H x 22″ W, 120 LBS
Here is no dearth of good storage space in this unit. You will find two rolled steel shelves on each side with handles and a spice rack on one side. Also, it provides extra storage in the bottom with two shelves under the grill.
Four rolling caster wheels easily support it with locking latches that keep it stable. Under the right shelf, you will find the hose to fit and hang your propane tank.
For easy grease management system, it adds grease, ash catcher bucket, and adjustable griddle levelers
It has sufficient storage space with two foldable side shelves and two bottom shelves as well. However, it is only supported by two big wheels on the left, which makes it difficult to move.
However, it does have a propane cylinder tuck away holder in the right. Also, it has an easy grease management system with grease, tray, ash bucket, and griddle levelers. Read also: Prestige 500 Vs Prestige Pro 500.
Blackstone 1554 Vs 1560
Well, this one was easy. We thought Blackstone would come out as a clear winner as its primarily a griddle gas grill brand. However, the verdict says the complete opposite. Nonetheless, Blackstone griddles lack in durability but are quite affordable and are much more spacious. Champ Chef, on the other hand, is a more durable and affordable version. And if this one is not enough for you, we have reviewed the blaze gas grill best picks and what we love about them.